Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Audio Debates

Th/e purpose of this post is to provide a single link where my audio debates can be accessed. I'll update this link as I continue to participate in these debates. The most recent will be at the top.

11/9/12-Bob Dutko and I talk about tax policy.
6/22/12-Bob Dutko and I talk about global warming.
10/28/11-Bob Dutko and I talk about Occupy Wall St.
6/3/11-Bob Dutko and I talk about Israel and the 1967 borders.
3/11/11-Bob Dutko and I talk about the Wisconsin union battles and Bob's false statements about what the rich pay in taxes.
1/21/11-Bob Dutko and I argue about whether or not Bradley Manning is a hero.
10/22/10-Bob Dutko and I talk about whether or not Obama is a liberal.
5/27/10-My debate with Norm Cohen on the causes of Islamic terrorism. My opening statement with sources is here.
3/15/10-I spend an hour and a half in studio with Bob Dutko debating the existence of God
11/12/09-Bob Dutko and I talk about what motivates Muslim terrorists
10/8/09-James White and I talk about his performance in debate against Dan Barker which was about the Jesus story as cut from the same cloth as pagan stories
8/12/09-Bob Dutko and I talk about what the word "terrorism" means
7/?/09-Matt Slick and I talk about evolution
7/6/09-Matt Slick and I talk about the Kalam Cosmological argument for the existence of God
7/6/09-Matt Slick and I talk about the transcendental argument for the existence of God
6/12/09-Bob Dutko and I talk about his misrepresentations of the Qur'an
4/24/09-Bob Dutko and I debate U.S. torture policy
3/27/09-Bob Dutko and I talk about transitional fossils
1/23/09-Bob Dutko and I talk about Endogenous Retro Viruses and how this is evidence for evolution
12/19/09-Bob Dutko and I talk about why Muslims are unhappy with the United States
11/21/09-Bob Dutko and I talk about what motivates violent Muslims to attack Americans
10/24/08-Bob Dutko and I talk about whether Sarah Palin is a good choice for McCain
9/13/08-Gene Bridges and his partner Jonathan Goundry discuss presuppositionalism with me
6/1/08-Greg Koukl and I talk about the empty tomb and the significance of women being reported as the first witnesses
5/9/08-Bob Dutko and I talk about women at the tomb of Jesus
8/10/07-Bob Dutko and I talk about Bob's use of the Agapian version of Josephus
7/27/07-Bob Dutko and I talk about the disciples dying for belief in the physical resurrection
7/8/07-Greg Koukl and I talk about his use of scholars and the relevance of that to the claim that the disciples believed Jesus was physically raised from the dead
7/1/07-Greg Koukl and I talk about the disciples dying for belief in the physical resurrection
6/15/07-This is my first call to Bob Dutko. We discuss the claim that the disciples died for belief in the physical resurrection
6/5/07-James White and I talk about Robert Price's credibility
10/06-I follow up on my prior call with James White on inerrancy
6/06-James White and I talk about inerrancy

2 comments:

Michael Decker said...

I had to comment sir, Thank You so much for your archives, I was searching around for some debates with Bob Dutko and people who were critical of him and you met that search, being agnostic myself I am so excited about these archives.

Cheers

David Dennis said...

Good job man! You're awesome!